Comprehensive services from a single source
Regardless of the personnel requirements made: ARWA offers individual instruments for the optimization of operational personnel organization with cross-industry, comprehensive services and personal support on-site.
Seasonal peaks, vacation-related personnel shortages, or time-dependent projects: With employees that can be deployed at short notice from nearly all specialized areas, ARWA offers the perfect support for a temporary increase in personnel demands. Interesting: for assembly projects throughout Germany, ARWA is able to provide the necessary personnel directly on site due to its network of 96 subsidiaries.
Advantages for companies:
- Fast provision of qualified employees
- Flexible personnel support for seasonal requirements
- Timely completion of assembly projects
- Absorbing unforeseen additional work
- Transparent billing system
- Lean organizational structure within the company
- High level of flexibility in case of seasonal order fluctuations
- Sustained optimization of operational overhead
- Improvement of efficiency and competiveness
- Relief of internal personnel management
- Long-term calculable personnel costs
- Improvement of cost transparency
On-site management is a service within the scope of personnel leasing.
The organization of all temporary employees and the handling of administrative tasks within the Personnel Leasing Act (Arbeitnehmerüberlassungsgesetz) (AÜG) is performed by coordinators who are specifically qualified and trained for this purpose. If necessary, this service can also be performed as in-house support directly in the customer company.
Comprehensive serivce from a single source
If numerous personnel service providers are active in the company, the disposition of all utilized temporary employees is possible from a central point. This is ensured by the daily presence of a responsible ARWA-coordinator on-site.
Advantages of in-house support:
- Transparent structures when using numerous temporary employment agency
- Short reaction times in the disposition of the utilized temporary personnel
- Faster provision of personnel in case of altered parameters
- Reduction of the on-site contact partners to a minimum
Sometimes, companies have a need for more than short-term personnel. For this reason, ARWA offers professional support and comprehensive service in the search for qualified personnel for permanent employment. This noticeably takes the burden off company resources and also saves valuable time.
In personnel recruitment, time-consuming and costly tasks are performed on-site by employees of the ARWA-subsidiary, such as placing targeted newspaper advertisements, carefully checking application documents, and initial applicant interviews. Previously created requirement profiles of the contracting company provide orientation here.
The result is impressive: carefully selected personnel, competent specialized employees, and minimum time expenditure from the point of view of the company.
An overview of the services:
- Comparison of the requirement profile to the already existing applications
- Placement of ads in regional and national daily newspapers, if necessary
- Involvement of all ARWA-locations for targeted personnel search
- Initial applicant interviews to assess subject and personal suitability
- Creation of relevant applicant profiles for decision making