We offer you the job for your professional future.
ARWA Personaldienstleistungen GmbH is a nationwide personnel service provider and has been a successful personnel service company with over 80 locations in Germany for more than 40 years. The service portfolio includes temporary employment as well as personnel placement. We always pursue the goal of giving people new perspectives. This is the basis of our slogan: “Simply good personnel.”
We look forward to welcoming you to our company in the future!
Find a new job with ARWA now!go to job search
From the application to the job
How does the process work at ARWA Personaldienstleistungen GmbH?
ARWA Personaldienstleistungen GmbH competently supports customers from various industries in their search for qualified employees. As a certified provider in employee leasing and in personnel placement, we have a fixed process and quality management throughout the company. This guarantees both our customers and our employees the highest quality standards in all areas. We see ourselves as a competent partner who advises applicants and employees comprehensively and individually. Only in this way can we find the best possible solution for the different needs.
What services does our recruiting team offer you?
First things first: Our recruiters will look after you in your native language.
The international recruiting team offers contact in your native language from the following countries at present:
Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Croatia, Slovakia, Romania, Macedonia, Italy, Spain, Serbia, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, England, Pakistan and India.
Our recruiters are at your side for:
- Job search advice.
- Procurement of job offers.
- Preparation for job interviews.
- Support in clarifying administrative issues such as completing formalities before starting work.
- Flexibility: ARWA Personaldienstleistungen GmbH offers a variety of jobs in different industries and companies. Therefore, you can receive job offers in a fast way.
- Direct contacts to employers: Our recruiters enable you to have job interviews in the shortest possible time.
- Placement of short-term jobs: We offer short-term and seasonal jobs for students, which are a good way to gain your first work experience in Germany.
- Support with integration: Our recruiters support you in integrating into the labour market and into a social environment, for example by advising you on finding accommodation and integrating into the social circle.
- Practical help with legal issues: Our company has various specialist departments and can help you with issues such as applying for work permits or clarifying tax matters.
Jobs for students
ARWA Personaldienstleistungen GmbH offers foreign students suitable jobs to gain work experience.
- Connections to companies: Students can introduce themselves directly to potential employers.
- Placement of seasonal/short-term jobs: Seasonal/short-term jobs offer a great opportunity for students to gain their first practical experience.
- Career counselling: Our recruiters are available for counselling. We help students decide which job is best for them.
- Application support: Our recruiters are happy to prepare you for interviews and help you optimise your application documents.
- Job placement in your field: We offer you suitable employers in the industrial-technical, commercial and medical fields.
Questions and answers about services for foreign applicants at ARWA Personaldienstleistungen GmbH
Can I also get a job at ARWA with accommodation or a flat near work?
Housing search: We will help you find suitable accommodation, especially if it is a long-term job or a move.
How do I get to work if I don’t have a car?
Our dispatchers will organise your way to work together with our recruiters, for example by means of ARWA – Shuttle Service.
Will the recruiter also support me in dealing with the authorities if I have a new job with ARWA in Germany?
Registrations with health insurance funds and social security institutions: Recruiters can assist with registration with health insurance funds and social security institutions to ensure that foreign workers are covered by the necessary insurances.
My training must first be recognised in Germany. How can I achieve this?
Our recruiters will be happy to support you on the way to having your foreign qualification recognised in Germany.
I am new to Germany. How do I get to know other people?
The first step in Germany is to find a new job. Our recruiters will be happy to help you with this. By getting a new job, you will make your first contacts with work colleagues. This will make it much easier for you to integrate into your new environment. As a personnel service provider, we can help you integrate into the social circle by establishing contact between other colleagues with the same mother tongue.
ARWA Personaldienstleistungen GmbH
Phone: 0049 9208 587670
You can find current job offers at www.arwa.de/jobs